Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S0E14) TV Online Review

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S0E14)
Search Streaming

Actors: Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker
Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Episode Title: Academy: Recruitment
Air Date: 2016-03-09
Summary of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S0E14)
Three diehard fans attend a casting session only to find that they have actually just enrolled at the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Academy. Clark Gregg welcomes the new recruits and sends them off to begin the rigorous evaluation process. Do these recruits have what it takes to be a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent?


Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S0E14) Trailer



Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S0E14)

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Trailer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rick and Morty (S0E11) Online Review

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (S3E16) Spoiler TV

Family Guy (S16E14) Online Review