Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S3E11) TV Online Review

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S3E11)
Search Streaming

Actors: Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker
Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Episode Title: Bouncing Back
Air Date: 2016-03-08
Summary of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S3E11)
In the aftermath of his trip to Maveth, Coulson is more determined than ever to get to Gideon Malick and put an end to Hydra once and for all. Daisy and the team encounter more Inhumans who have powers like they've never seen before, but will they be friends or enemies of S.H.I.E.L.D.?


Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S3E11) Trailer



Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S3E11)

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Trailer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rick and Morty (S0E11) Online Review

Family Guy (S8E7) Spoiler TV

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (S3E16) Spoiler TV