Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S0E16) TV Online Review

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S0E16)
Search Streaming

Actors: Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker
Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Episode Title: Academy: Skydive Challenge
Air Date: 2016-04-06
Summary of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S0E16)
The Recruit must prove that they are courageous enough for field work as a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent by completing this high-altitude challenge inspired by Director Coulson’s perilous skydive in the episode "Closure". Ming-Na Wen (Agent Melinda May) and Henry Simmons (Agent Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie) introduce the mission. Brett Dalton (Hive) makes a surprise visit and raises the stakes with a devious twist.


Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S0E16) Trailer



Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S0E16)

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Trailer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rick and Morty (S0E11) Online Review

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (S3E16) Spoiler TV

Family Guy (S10E12) Summary TV