Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S0E6) Online Review

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S0E6)
Search Streaming

Actors: Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker
Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Episode Title: Double Agent: Post Heist
Air Date: 2015-04-22
Summary of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S0E6)
The Double Agent is tasked with finding the Season 2 finale, but his mission does not go as planned. In the process of evading Marvel Security, he runs into Chloe Bennet (Agent Skye) and Post Producers Chris Cheramie and Robert Parigi.


Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S0E6) Trailer



Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S0E6)

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Trailer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rick and Morty (S0E11) Online Review

Family Guy (S10E16) Online Review

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (S3E16) Spoiler TV