Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S2E17) Summary TV

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S2E17)
Search Streaming

Actors: Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker
Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Episode Title: Melinda
Air Date: 2015-04-14
Summary of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S2E17)
The story of Melinda May’s transformation into “The Cavalry” is revealed as she finds herself at a crossroads in the war between Coulson and Gonzales. As Skye learns more about her true heritage from Lincoln, the truth about the Inhumans will send her in a new direction.


Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S2E17) Trailer



Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S2E17)

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Trailer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rick and Morty (S0E11) Online Review

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (S3E16) Spoiler TV

Family Guy (S16E14) Online Review